Click to Home

Go To Search

Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I identify a Public Works Department vehicle?
2. How do I get a streetlight repaired?
3. The street sign on my block is missing, how can I get it replaced?
4. Who do I call to have my front drainage checked?
5. Who do I call if there is a dead animal in the road?

1050 Royal Palm Beach Blvd.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
Ph: (561) 790-5100
Fx: (561) 790-5174
Home   Contact Us   RSS   Accessibility    Privacy Statement   Copyright Notice   Sitemap   Powered by CivicPlus